Microsoft Office Complete Course
Microsoft Office Complete Course
Microsoft 365 has grown to be one of the biggest popular cloud systems available in the market. The application provides efficient cloud-based management solutions for organizations of all sizes, and it is, therefore extremely popular.
The Microsoft 365 offline courses at SEPR LEARN are designed for users at all levels, including beginners, intermediates, and experienced users, as well as upgraders who wish to learn about new Office 365 features.
The following are the benefits of our course:
There aren’t any specific requirements to take this course except that you need Microsoft Office installed on the device you will be using for the classes.
You will learn the following:
- Microsoft Excel: The Basic course covers basic functions and algorithms, as well as sorting, filtering, and charting. In the intensive course, you’ll learn VLOOKUP, how to create Pivot Tables, and how to create simple macros.
- Microsoft Word: Both Basic and Sophisticated Word lessons will guide you from the fundamentals – generating, saving, and distributing content – to more advanced activities such as monitoring, line spacing, and producing a table of contents, among other things.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: This course will teach you how to make stunning presentations that will wow your colleagues and authorities. You’ll know how to apply themes and patterns, incorporate music and video into your presentations, incorporate animations, print, modify, and replicate slides, and so much more.
Office 365 has established itself as the ideal standard for consumers, experts, and businesses wishing to use productivity tools to meet their diverse demands.
The Office 365 course will teach you how to use a Microsoft Office suite of desktop programs as well as online editions of Microsoft Server applications.
You’ll be able to deploy and operate an Office 365 infrastructure after finishing this course. You’ll also learn how to build Office 365 SharePoint.
Believe in SERP LERAN‘s skilled instructors to provide you with an unparalleled educational experience and assist you in passing the Office 365 qualifying examination.
What makes Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 different?
Microsoft Office (desktop) could be bought for a one-time fee and downloaded on one system while Microsoft 365 is a premium service that can be purchased monthly or yearly. Before April 2020, this service was referred to as “Office 365.” This fee includes program renewals, so you’ll get the latest versions of Microsoft’s Office programs whenever they’re released.
Who should take this course:
Beginners seeking Microsoft Office training should enroll for this course where they’ll start with the fundamentals and work their way up to the expert level for better knowledge.
Jump on into advanced beginner lessons if you’ve already mastered the fundamentals and would like to improve your skills.
Reasons to learn Excel:
- Microsoft Office Complete course gives you real-world exposure with solutions other than Office suite.
- Knowing how to utilize Microsoft Office 365 can assist you in preparing for certification.
- Mastering the Microsoft Office Complete course allows you to provide your organization with a great deal of flexibility and transparency.
- Microsoft Office Complete course can help employees communicate and collaborate more effectively.
- Microsoft Office is the world’s most popular commercial productivity program.
- Learning how to use Microsoft Office programs can help you land a job.
We at SERP LEARN recognize the importance of keeping up with technological advances. As a result, we’ve packed this curriculum with everything you’ll need to get the most out of Microsoft Office / 365.
We know how important it is to stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry. Our training program is based on the most recent curriculum, allowing our students to acquire and enhance their skills utilizing the most current approaches.
Enroll in the Best MS Office Course in Dehradun right now to learn all these easy job landing courses at SERP LEARN now.